designed for extreme caution and packaged to prevent any leaks or spills.
The Waste mercury should be sent for reclaiming or disposal as toxic waste
The Mercury Storage Safety Products are designed to comply with and exceed these requirements, offering a multiple-use spillage kit with a long shelf life and a unique absorbent wool for use on all surfaces
- Place all mercury-containing products or containers of mercury inside a larger container with a tight fitting lid.
- oil-absorbent matter to protect it from breaking or sudden shocks.
- Clearly labeled storage container as "Mercury - DO NOT OPEN."
- If you must wait for a hazardous waste collection day, store products safely in their original containers with the labels intact, and keep them out of reach of children and pets.
- Transport containers to a household hazardous collection center in a cardboard box
- - Mercury Sphygmomanometer Accessories
- Product Code: All
- Availability: In Stock